My approach to graduate school and MBA application essay editing differs from that of conventional consulting firms. There are more creative ways to approach MBA and graduate program admission essays. The best writing never begins with putting pen to paper. That should come after much soul-searching, consideration and planning!
My number one goal besides getting you into the school of your choice is for you to have fun writing your essays!
Writing can seem like such drudgery without it. Not only that, but clients typically come to me with writing anxiety, which using my methods will quickly put to rest.
Here is the collaborative discovery process you may expect to happen:
- What do you want to study?
- Why do you want to study it?
- What do you plan to do with the degree once you graduate?
During this phase, you will also have light reading to complete. All of the articles are available on the Resources page.
- Your resume
- List of chosen schools and their essay questions
- Bullet point statement of purpose
- Completed graphic organizers
- And we’ll connect about our next conversation.
- Review your resume and statement of purpose and take notes
- Analyze your completed graphic organizers and consider ideas to share with you via email
- Analyze prior essays you may have written and jot down items of interest
- Review the essay questions from your school of choice and consider ways to answer these creatively using your metaphors
- Develop an individualized plan for moving forward.
Here’s a complete overview of the essay writing and review process:
Please feel free to email me at email@example.com with any questions you may have or to set up your free consultation. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
You can find all the rubrics and graphic organizers with an explanation about them on the Store Page.